When using a manual saw, one can take so much time in cutting one piece of material. It also means that you may get tired in the middle of the cutting process. Therefore, to help in hastening the process, a mini table saw helps to get better cuts on plastic, metals, and woods. These units also are portable from one job site to another.
In this article, we will discuss everything that you need to know about mini table saws. We will also explore the best mini table saws that the market has to offer. Be sure to stick around.
List of 8 Best Mini Table Saw in 2019 Reviews:
Tips for Choosing a Mini Table Saw
- Portability: Contractors will often change workstations. Therefore, you will need a light table saw that you carry from one place to another. In some cases, some of these units come with stands fitted with wheels that will help you move with ease through different work sites. If it does not have a stand, it should have a handle to help you move with it.
- The strength of motor: The motor dictates how fast the blade will move. Check the product description before you buy the unit. On it, you will see the rotations per minute and the power that the motor emits. If the motor is slow, then the process of cutting the material will be slow.
- Workspace: The tabletop should be wide enough. If it is small, then you cannot use it to cut larger pieces of material. Also, the wider the workspace, the more room you give to your hands to be safe from the blade. The workspace will also determine the space you will use to store the equipment.
- Blade: The blade should be strong. The best blade will be able to cut different materials without becoming blunt. Consider the size and the number of teeth that it comes with. Some saws come with extra blades to replace old and blunt blades. Because you want to cut materials using different angles, determine the angle range within which you can use to cut them.
8. Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw Mini Table Saw
By: Rockwell Mini Tables Saw
Despite its small size, the mini table saw is able to cut big chunks of the piece of material that you are trying to cut. Some of the features that facilitate this include the blade runner, the large rip fence, and a hold-down guard. The saw comes with a t-shank blade that you can use to cut wood, aluminum, and ceramic. Installing new blades will only take as little as three minutes.
Also, you can use the blade for different cuts of different sizes; thus, very flexible to use in handling small projects at home.
- Portable since it has a tabletop that weighs less than 15 pounds
- Installing blades is easy
- Comes with a vacuum port
7. Bosch Mini Table Saw 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw
By: Bosch Mini Tables Saw
This is a lightweight best mini table saw. Mini Table Saw comes with a handle to help you carry the tool with one hand. If you are a contractor, and you want a saw that you can carry to whichever site, then this will be the perfect saw. Its steel construction can withstand any type of cutting regardless.
The base also gives assurance to the user that you will be using it for a very long time. It comes with a square lock rip fence, which provides consistency and precision when cutting different materials. Also, on it, you have a smart guard and anti-kickback pawls.
- Comes with a motor that rotates at a rate of 5000 rotations per minute
- Steel base construction to perform difficult tasks
- 10-inch blade comes with 24-teeth
6. TruePower Mini Table Saw 919 High-Speed Mini Miter/Cut-Off Saw
By: Gino Development Mini Tables Saw
This is a small mini table saw but performs with precision. One of the benefits of this best mini table saw is that it can cut through different materials such as Brass, steel, and wood. Once you cut the piece, you will not need to use a sandpaper to align the edges.
This saw is made in China, and comes with an instructional manual that helps you to install it; Customers that buy this tool will enjoy a one-year warranty.
- Cuts different materials with precision
- One-year warranty
- Electric saw that is made in China
5. Dremel MS20-01 Moto-Saw Variable Speed Compact Scroll Saw Kit
By: Dremel Mini Tables Saw
One feature that makes this best mini table saw unique is that the workspace will remain clean despite the material that you are cutting. To facilitate this, it has a dust port adapter that ensures that all these dust clears away. You can change the speed at which the blade rotates depending on the material that you cutting.
You can attach the base on any surface: benches, tables, and many other flat surfaces. If you need to change the workspace, you can easily detach the base and carry it to the location you want.
- Use it to cut different materials
- Strong clamping base
- Features different saws for cutting different materials
4. SKIL Mini Table Saw 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
By: Skil Mini Tables Saw
Blades can really heat up when you use them for a longer time. Therefore, to help deal with this heat, the saw has a cooling water reservoir that cools it during WORK. Also, the reservoir ensures that the workspace is clean from dust and debris by supplying it with water.
To prevent rust, the top is made of stainless steel, which you can place tiles that are at least 12 X 12 inches in size. You can cut tiles at angles ranging from 0-45 degrees with this saw. This is a good mini table saw for cutting tiles especially for people who have a tight budget.
- Water reservoir
- The diamond blade is 7-inches in size
- Tabletop is made of stainless steel
3. DEWALT Mini Tables Saw DW745 10-Inches Compact Job-Site Table Saw
By: DEWALT Mini Tables Saw
Plastic bases are not as durable as metal bases. This is because the base carries all the weight that these machines have. With this best mini table saw, the metal base provides durability for the saw. Additionally, it has a functioning 15 amp motor that provides the strength that helps to cut hardwood pieces with precision. The fence system provides a cutting surface of 610mm; thus, use it to dissect large sheets of material.
With the rack and pinion fences, it will be easy for you to adjust the fences accurately, smoothly, and quickly. This 45-pound saw does not come with a stand; however, you can carry it from one place to another.
- Comes with 45 amp motor
- You can adjust the blade by 0-45 degrees
- Weighs about 45 pounds
2. Dremel 231 Shaper/Router Mini Tables Saw
By: Dremel Mini Tables Saw
You can use this best mini table saws to cut different edge styles; for instance, it is used for decorating edges or straight slots. You do not need many tools to attach it to the table. Use it to cut different hard and soft hardwoods, sanding and grooving different materials. The workspace measures 8X6 inches. You can adjust the fence depending on the material you want to cut.
- Large working space
- Use it cut various materials
- You can use to decorate different surfaces
1. Bosch 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw, Best Mini Tables Saw
By: Bosch Mini Tables Saw
This is an innovative mini table saw that comes with a stand fitted with two wheels. Therefore, this makes it easy to move the item from one job site to another. The wheels have an 8-inch diameter width. Also, the stand’s height can be adjusted depending on the height that you need to work from. The table saw features a large surface area where you can place large pieces of sheet.
It comes with a motor that moves at a rate of 3650 rotations per minute. Once you buy it, you will be able to enjoy a one-year warranty and a machine that guarantees durability.
- Workspace can accommodate a 25-inch handling stock
- Comes with a height-adjustable stand
- Comes with a square lock rip fence
Which is the Best mini table saw?
Different users use the mini table saws for different purposes. For some, this saw is essential for doing small DIY projects at home while others use it to cut heavy materials in a different worksite. Therefore, the best mini table saw should be portable. Thus, you no longer have problems when you need to change the workspaces.
Why do I need Mini Table Saws?
As mentioned earlier, these saws have motors that help to rotate the blade at very high speeds. This facilitates quick cutting of the materials that you are cutting. With this speed, one is able to get very precise cuts off the wooden material. You do not have to sand the edges once you cut it.
These tools not only cut wooden materials: the blades have the ability to cut other materials such as brass, metals, and plastic.
In addition to all that, the same tool will help you cut different materials using different angles and cuts. For instance, some of these mini saws will help you to cut decorative edges on different wooden materials.
Before we state the best among these saws, remember that these tools can be dangerous if not used well. Because of their power, be sure to set up the blade’s speed in a way that will cut all the materials safely. Also, keep them away from children. Prepare a store where you can keep them when not in use.
According to my opinion, the Bosch 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw is the best mini table saw. This is because the stand and the two wheels make it possible and easy to move it from one job site to another.