The fact that you are reading this article means that you are looking for more information on the best air mattresses. You have come to the right place. To describe them further, air mattresses are mattresses which can be inflated whenever you need to use them. Otherwise, you would keep them safely tucked away when they are not in use.
They come in handy when you are faced with space constraints and you need a temporary sleeping solution for your guests. The best air mattresses will enable you to provide your guests the proper rest and relaxation that they need. Getting the best air mattress is a cheaper yet comfortable alternative.
- Factors to consider when buying an Air Mattress:
- 10. Twin Sized Sound asleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump
- 9. Coleman Air Mattress SupportRest Double High Airbed
- 8. Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump
- 7. Intex Comfort Plush Mid Rise Dura-Beam Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump, Bed Height 13″, Air Mattresses Full
- 6. Air Mattress Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed with Built-in Pillow and Electric Pump
- 5. Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Essential Rest Airbed with Built-In Electric Pump, Air Mattresses Queen
- 4. Intex Air Mattress Raised Downy Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump, Queen, Bed Height 22″
- 3. Air Mattresses Intex Comfort-Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump
- 2. Etekcity Upgraded Air Mattress Blow Up Elevated Raised Bed Inflatable Airbed
- 1. SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump
- Buyers’ Guide:
Factors to consider when buying an Air Mattress:
The size of the mattress: Just like the normal mattress, air mattresses come in the same sizes. You have the option of choosing a king, queen, full or twin size mattress. All you have to do is gauge before you decide on the size that will suit your guests.
The material used to make it: The material used to make the air mattress will determine how comfortable it is. How long the mattress will last is also something else the material plays a part in. This is why you can’t just buy an air mattress before finding out such a detail.
The construction: An air mattresses’ construction is a very delicate thing. You don’t want to feel like you have undergone a loss, whenever it leaks. It will be less frustrating for you if you focus on this, especially the inner construction. A well-constructed air mattress will last longer and will be more comfortable to sleep on.
The features of the mattress: Some air mattresses are more advanced than others. They have been designed and constructed with some exciting features. Before you buy one, check out the features it comes with. Buy the one which you’ll find to be most appealing, as long as it is within your price range.
10. Twin Sized Sound asleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump
By: SoundAsleep Products
Purchasing this air mattress will mean having an industry-leading design. ComfortCoil Technology has been incorporated in it and it has a total of 21 internal air coils. They are responsible for the support and the mattresses’ durability.
This mattress comes in a twin size and has a patented 1-click internal pump function. Thanks to this, it takes about 3 minutes for the mattress to get fully inflated and firm. The bed will not slide unnecessarily thanks to its ‘’Sure-Grip” bottom. You will be able to get some sound, comfortable sleep.
- Your purchase will come with a 1-year limited warranty.
- It has dimensions of about 73″ x 38″ x 18″.
9. Coleman Air Mattress SupportRest Double High Airbed
By: Coleman Air Mattresses
Getting in and out of bed can be tough with some air mattresses. This specific one is an exception. Coleman has designed it to be extra-high. The reason behind that is to make it easier to use. This air mattress even provides you with extra cushioning.
It is one of the most stable air mattresses that you will come across. This is because it has support lock reinforced construction. With its soft plush top, there is nothing stopping you from enjoying your experience. You won’t even have to worry about leaking since it has a double lock valve. The valve is responsible for this air-tight system which is not prone to leaking.
- The air mattress can support up to 600lbs.
- Standard queen sheets will fit the mattress perfectly.
8. Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump
Intex has engineered this air mattress with Fiber-Tech Construction. Inflation and deflation will never be something that will get you frustrated. The mattress has been designed make the process hassle-free for you. Thanks to its built-in electric pump, your mattress is inflated with this high power in just 4 minutes.
Storing this air mattress will be easy for you thanks to the Duffel bag included with your purchase. Whenever you want to travel, the duffel bag will also come in handy. This twin air mattress can hold about 300lbs, maximum air capacity.
- The air mattress has dimensions of about 39 x 18 x 75 inches (W x H x L).
- The mattress is 18 inches from the floor.
7. Intex Comfort Plush Mid Rise Dura-Beam Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump, Bed Height 13″, Air Mattresses Full
By: Intex Air Mattress
Getting the firmness you desire can be a big challenge at times. Intex has seen to it that your user experience is different from what other companies give you. Once you use the electric pump built in the mattress, you will never turn back. No other air mattress will appease you.
One challenge that people have is when the sheets keep slipping while they’re asleep. It can be quite irritating, especially when you are exhausted. There is no way you will be able to keep fixing the sheets throughout the night. This air mattress has indented sides to make sure your sheets stay in place as you sleep.
- This air mattress is raised approximately 13 inches from the ground.
- The measurements of the mattress are 54 x 13 x 75 inches (W x H x L).
6. Air Mattress Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed with Built-in Pillow and Electric Pump
By: Intex Air Mattresses
I find it hard to sleep without a pillow. That is why I took a liking to this air mattress. It has been constructed with a built-in pillow. The company provides you with added comfort by doing so. When traveling, this feature becomes quite convenient. You won’t need to look for any extra storage space for a pillow. The interior construction of the air mattress consists of a double-layered wave beam. Because of this, the mattress is raised 16.5 inches from the floor.
- The mattress has measurements of about – 39 x 16.5 x 75 (W x H x L).
- The material of this airbed takes about 36 and 72 hours to settle and stretch.
5. Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Essential Rest Airbed with Built-In Electric Pump, Air Mattresses Queen
By: Intex Air Mattresses
This queen airbed mattress will take you 3.5 minutes for ready usage. Air Mattresses has ample vertical stability, because of its dual chamber construction. Additional support and extra stability is also provided, by the perimeter frame on top and bottom of the mattress. You will not feel restless in any way when using this air mattress. You will be in great hands for the entire night.
- Fiber-tech(TM) construction has been used on it.
- Your purchase also comes with a duffel bag.
4. Intex Air Mattress Raised Downy Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump, Queen, Bed Height 22″
By: Intex Air Mattresses
I would also recommend this air mattress for people who want a raised bed experiences. It is another great option to choose from among the ones we have listed. The mattress has a very sturdy construction and also consists of vinyl beams. What makes it even more captivating is the fact that the air mattress is waterproof.
- The dimensions of the mattress are 7.5 x 14.5 x 18 inches.
- When inflated, its measurements are 60 x 22 x 80 inches (W x H x L).
3. Air Mattresses Intex Comfort-Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump
By: Intex Air Mattresses
The first time I came across this air mattress was when my wife and I had gone to visit her colleague. I was impressed by the fact that it held us steadily all through. That was when I asked and found out it had a 600lbs weight limit. We had no problem when it came to inflating it and the sheets remained well fitted as well.
- It takes 4 and 1/2 minutes to inflate it.
- The mattress is 22 inches high.
2. Etekcity Upgraded Air Mattress Blow Up Elevated Raised Bed Inflatable Airbed
Etekcity used the non-toxic material to make this air mattress. Among what was used are puncture-resistant material and upgraded extra thick 0.4mm PVC. It has been designed to support your body well while relieving you of fatigue. Unique wave veins on the mattress are responsible for that. The PVC also has a role in ensuring that the mattress does not slide.
- Superior welding was used to make this mattress.
- The PVC used is eco-friendly.
1. SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump
By: SoundAsleep Products Air Mattresses
Unlike any other air mattress that we have come across, this particular one has 40 internal air coils. Comfort Coil technology makes this mattress above average. Air Mattress surpasses its competitors by miles, due to such innovation. There is no other mattress that is more perfect to cater to your overnight guests, including relatives and friends.
- The mattress comes with a 1-year guarantee.
- Your purchase includes a carrying bag.
Once you use the Sound Asleep Dream Series Air Mattress you will forget about your bed. That is just how good it is. We recommend it as the best air mattress and other consumers agree as well. Its sure-grip feature, quality construction, and exceptional performance are forces to be reckoned with.