Are you looking for the best convection microwave? Well, you have come to the right place. For those who are fairly new to the topic, I will provide a short description for you. A convection microwave is basically a combination of a conventional microwave and a convection oven. With the best convection microwave, you get the best of both worlds in one appliance. Convection Microwaves is much more affordable than buying the two appliances separately.
As far as versatility is concerned; it has surpassed other cooking appliances. This is a kitchen essential for anyone who loves cooking and trying out different recipes. The results will always be satisfactory and will be perfectly cooked and browned.
- List of Top 9 Best Convection Microwaves in 2018 Reviews:
- Factors to consider when buying convection microwave:
- 9. Samsung MC11K7035CG 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Power Convection Microwave Oven
- 8. Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Convection Microwave Oven with Convection Function and Smart Sensor
- 7. Farberware Classic FMO11AHTBKB 1.1 Cubic Foot 1000-Watt Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
- 6. Panasonic NN-SD681S Stainless 1200W 1.2 Cu. Ft. Countertop/Built-in Microwave with Inverter Technology
- 5. Panasonic NN-SN686S Countertop/Built-In Microwave with Inverter Technology, 1.2 cu. ft. Stainless
- 4. Cuisinart CMW-200 1.2-Cubic-Foot Convection Microwave Oven with Grill
- 3. Panasonic NN-SD372S Stainless 950W 0.8 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave with Inverter Technology
- 2. Panasonic Countertop Microwave with Inverter Technology, 1.2 cu. ft., Black
- 1. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Buyers’ Guide:
List of Top 9 Best Convection Microwaves in 2018 Reviews:
Factors to consider when buying convection microwave:
Capacity: the amount/size of the food you will be cooking plays a large role in your choice. If you have a bigger family, then the convection microwave needs to have a large capacity. It should be big enough to meet your family’s needs, especially, when it comes to cooking things like chicken or turkey.
Cleaning: Hygiene is important in the kitchen. These kinds of appliances need to well-cleaned so as to not affect your family’s health. That is why you should get a convection microwave that will be easy to clean. This will help you avoid any unnecessary illnesses and such.
Microwave functions: The convection microwave should give you an easy time when using it. You can’t always be running to check the instructional manual. It should be user-friendly enough so that you can take a short time to fully understand how to operate it. Adjusting whatever settings you need should not be a complicated process.
Kitchen space: Some of us have limitations in terms of space. This is why we need to be keen enough to check if the microwave will fit the space we have available. Fortunately, convection microwaves also come in different styles and designs. This leads to variety, making it possible to find the best fit for our households.
9. Samsung MC11K7035CG 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Power Convection Microwave Oven
By: Samsung Convection Microwaves
Cooking will be a speedy process, thanks to this convection microwave. Not only that, but the results will be oven-quality. This is thanks to the interior fan it was constructed with. The fan streams hot air while ensuring that the heat is evenly distributed throughout the microwave. This oven provides about 1300W of cooking power.
I have this one at home and I usually can’t wait until the next time I get too crisp and brown my food. The microwave’s interior is made from ceramic enamel. Convection Microwaves comes in black stainless steel which is very eye-catching. It combines convection cooking with hot air coming from the top. Your food will be ready 20% faster with this convection microwave.
- The convection microwave oven has an American plug.
- It does not take up much space.
8. Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Convection Microwave Oven with Convection Function and Smart Sensor
By: Toshiba Convection Microwaves
Our next convection microwave is from Toshiba. It has the capability of cooking from 175 to 425 degrees. You will get 6 pre-sets, not forgetting it has a sensor cooking function. Foods like potatoes, pizza, and veggies, are a few examples of what can be optimally heated with this microwave. This is thanks to the pre-programmed sensor menu, incorporated in the microwave.
Toshiba grants you the versatility to the maximum. Whether you will be preparing meals, reheating them or baking, the performance of the microwave will not disappoint you. You won’t have to endure using a hot kitchen, just because you turned the oven on. This is a very convenient alternative to use. For baking and roasting, you will get 4 auto functions at your disposal.
- The convection microwave has a 1.5 cubic feet capacity.
- The interior of the microwave will be easy to clean.
7. Farberware Classic FMO11AHTBKB 1.1 Cubic Foot 1000-Watt Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
By: Farberware Convection Microwaves
With Farberware, you will get 10 power levels. The power levels allow the cooking power to be adjusted from 10% to 100%. You will easily be able to custom-make meals and snacks. This is because the convection microwave easy enables multi-stage cooking. The controls will enable you to set 1 through 6-minute Express Cooking. You can even add 30 more seconds to your chosen time.
For a frozen vegetable, beverage, a dinner plate, popcorn, potato and pizza, you will have 6 one-touch cooking functions. What impressed me was its memory function. The microwave stores and instantly re-calls your cooking settings.
- The convection microwave has a rotating glass turntable which is removable.
- It fits most kitchen counters perfectly.
6. Panasonic NN-SD681S Stainless 1200W 1.2 Cu. Ft. Countertop/Built-in Microwave with Inverter Technology
By: Panasonic Convection Microwaves
Inverter Technology was incorporated in the construction of this convection microwave. Thanks to this whenever you cook, your meals will have a delicious flavor. Your meals will all be evenly cooked and exemplary. For quick defrosting, the microwave has an Inverter Turbo Defrost function.
Programming it will not frustrate you as well. This is because of its Elegant 4-Digit Blue Readout LED Display. You will have an easy time with its programming icon dial and buttons.
- The interior of the microwave measures Interior H, W, D (“) 9 15/16″ x 13 15/16″ x 14 3/8″.
- The outside dimensions are Outside H, W, D (“) 12 1/4″ x 20 11/16″ x 16 5/16″.
5. Panasonic NN-SN686S Countertop/Built-In Microwave with Inverter Technology, 1.2 cu. ft. Stainless
By: Panasonic Convection Microwaves
Panasonic provides a seamless stream of cooking power by using Patented Inverter Technology. You will be able to carry out precise cooking at your desired settings. When you use this microwave, whatever you make will be able to preserve its texture and flavor as well. You will have the easiest time with its 14 Preset Auto Cook Menu Items.
The convection microwave has a turntable which is 13.4 inches in size. Among the functions available are a quick minute, popcorn key, More/Less Control and Delay Start and Time. The Panasonic NN-SN686S is a quality appliance. Convection Microwave is even in compliance with 2016 DOE Energy Conservation Standards.
- The microwave has a 1.2 cubic foot capacity.
- It has 5 menu buttons for programming purposes.
4. Cuisinart CMW-200 1.2-Cubic-Foot Convection Microwave Oven with Grill
By: Cuisinart Convection Microwaves
This convection microwave is embossed with a Cuisinart logo. Convection Microwave comes in Brushed stainless steel and a dark tinted glass window. People love this convection microwave because it does not absorb any odors. This helps preserve your foods aroma when you cook afterward. Because it’s made using stainless steel, sanitizing it will not be troublesome.
You will have the option of defrosting food either by time or weight. The two defrost functions are quite convenient. The touchpad controls on the microwave are in LCD.
- The convection microwave has a limited 3-year warranty.
- Your purchase comes with a recipe book.
3. Panasonic NN-SD372S Stainless 950W 0.8 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave with Inverter Technology
By: Panasonic Convection Microwaves
This convection microwave uses 950 Watts of High Power. Convection Microwave has automatic cook settings which are One-Touch Auto Cook and Reheat. The microwave also has a keep warm feature. What made it stand out to me was its small indentation. The indentation is located at the Upper left-corner of the microwave door. The reason for this design is the smooth opening of the microwave door.
- The interior measurements of the microwave are H, W, D ( ” ) 8 1/8″ x 12 3/8″ x 13 7/8″.
- The microwave’s exterior dimensions are 11″ x 19 3/16″ x 14 13/16″.
2. Panasonic Countertop Microwave with Inverter Technology, 1.2 cu. ft., Black
By: Panasonic Convection Microwaves
Panasonic offers a faster and better cooking experience with this microwave. What makes this convection microwave unique are its cooking instructions. The cooking instructions are displayed in 3 different languages. The languages include French, English, and Spanish.
You will have an easy time adjusting different foods’ power settings and time. This is thanks to the microwave’s automatic sensor. Defrosting food will also take you a shorter time. Reason being, the microwave has an Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost feature.
- The microwave has a popcorn key feature.
- It has a capacity of 1.2 cubic feet.
1. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
By: Breville Convection Microwaves
The Breville BOV800XL uses Element IQ. Element IQ helps the microwave deliver great performance. You will have a total of 9 preset functions at your disposal. The functions are; Bake Toast, Bagel, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm. The oven has enough space to accommodate up to 6 toasts or even a 13-inch pizza. Convection Microwave has 3 rack positions which will make cooking easier. You will love the non-stick interior of the convection microwave.
- It has a magnetic auto-eject rack.
- The pull-out crumb tray is easily removable.
For our top choice, the Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven takes the lead. We consider it as the best convection microwave. It has a very solid construction and a tempered glass door. The Back-lit LCD illuminates with different colors depending on the on-going function. It is powerful and has 5 Quartz heating elements.