Due to technological advancements, touch screen monitors have become more popular than ever. That is why we are going to look at the top 10 best touchscreen monitors in 2020. Having this knowledge goes a long way. Since their inception, the improvements made to touchscreen monitors are nothing short of impressive. Thanks to the availability of different touchscreen monitor models, they are now available at affordable prices as well.
When using a touchscreen monitor, you will no longer have any use for a mouse or keyboard. The unique display will end up replacing them. The best touchscreen monitors will enable you to save on desk space. You can decide to have one either at your business or home. There are no location restrictions that come with owning one. You can use the monitors for different purposes as well.
- List of Best Touch Screen Monitor Reviews in 2020:
- Factors to consider when buying a touchscreen monitor:
- 10. UGEE M708 Graphics Tablet, Touch Screen Monitor 10 x 6 inch Large Active Area Drawing Tablet with 8 Hot Keys
- 9. Elo 1515L Desktop Touchscreen LCD Monitor – Touch Screen Monitors
- 8. Planar PCT2235 22″ Touch Screen Monitor with Helium Stand
- 7. ASUS 15.6″ 1366×768 HDMI VGA 10-point Touch Eye Care Screen LCD Monitor (VT168H)
- 6. View Sonic TD2421 24″ 1080p Dual-Point Optical Touch Screen Monitor HDMI, DVI
- 5. TOGUARD WR952 10.1 Inch IPS Touch Monitor Screen with Stylus Color Ultra-Touch Screen Monitors
- 4. Acer T272HL bmjjz 27-Inches (1920 x 1080) Touch Screen Widescreen Monitor
- 3. HP 23.8-inches FHD IPS Monitor with Tilt/Height Adjustment and Built-in Speakers (VH240a, Black)
- 2. Dell S2240T 21.5-Inch Touch Screen LED-lit Monitor – Touch Screen Monitors
- 1. HP Touch Screen Monitor Pavilion 21.5-Inch IPS LED HDMI VGA Monitor
- Buyer’s Guide:
List of Best Touch Screen Monitor Reviews in 2020:
Factors to consider when buying a touchscreen monitor:
The size of the monitor: Touch screen monitors are available in different sizes. On average, the smallest size is about 3.5 inches while the largest may range up to 52 inches. You should think about the intended use of the monitor before settling for one. This is because; the size that you may use for personal matters can’t be the same as one for commercial usage.
The operating system: Not all operating systems are compatible with touchscreen monitors. This is not unheard of because touch screen monitors have not been in existence for so long. If you are using versions of Windows 7 and Windows XP, you may not be able to use the monitors.
User friendliness: You need to make sure that you will have an easy time with the touchscreen monitor you buy. Getting one that is difficult to operate will only frustrate you. If possible, make sure you test out the monitor before you buy it.
Features: It is important to thoroughly check out the features that the monitor will come with. Some have even been designed with keys that promote their usability while others are more suitable for certain applications than others. Do not overlook what the touchscreen monitor you want comes with.
10. UGEE M708 Graphics Tablet, Touch Screen Monitor 10 x 6 inch Large Active Area Drawing Tablet with 8 Hot Keys
By: Ugee Touch Screen Monitors
The first monitor we’ll go through is from Ugee. The GEE M708 graphics tablet can be used with a Windows 10 / 8 / 7 and Mac OS 10.6.0 or above. The drawing surface area measures about 10×6 inches. I would recommend this touchscreen monitor to designers, artists or even people who are just passionate about drawing.
The surface has a papery texture, which makes one feel as if they are using real paper. The stylus pen that it comes with has a pressure sensitivity of about 2048. Your level of accuracy will increase and you will also get brush effects which are unique. You will also be able to use creative software such as; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, Macromedia Flash, Comic Studio, SAI, Infinite Stratos, 3D MAX, Autodesk Maya, Pixologic, ZBrush and more
- The touchscreen monitor has an easy setup process.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
9. Elo 1515L Desktop Touchscreen LCD Monitor – Touch Screen Monitors
By: ELO Touch Screen Monitors
If you happen to be working on a budget, we have just the thing for you. The Elo 1515L Desktop Touchscreen LCD Monitor is one of the most affordable options for this review. The fact that it is reliable makes this monitor a consumer favorite. AccuTouch five-wire resistive technology was used in the construction of this monitor. To ensure that the user gets impeccable image quality, IntelliTouch surface wave technology was also used. It can be used as both a desktop or mounted on the wall.
- The touchscreen monitor comes in a space-saving size.
- You will get up to Up to 1024 x 768 resolutions.
8. Planar PCT2235 22″ Touch Screen Monitor with Helium Stand
By: Planar Touch Screen Monitors
Planar has the best solution for people who are constantly busy. It has been designed so that it can be extremely accurate and fast. This is mainly because of the Projected Capacitive touch technology. The technology allows 10 simultaneous touch points to take place. You will also be able to switch from full touch screen interaction to passive viewing quickly. This is thanks to the monitor’s Planar Helium Stand. The stand can tilt from 15° to 70° effortlessly, to enable such functions.
- You will get a 3-year warranty
- It also comes with a free 2-day advance replacement.
7. ASUS 15.6″ 1366×768 HDMI VGA 10-point Touch Eye Care Screen LCD Monitor (VT168H)
By: Asus Touch Screen Monitors
This Asus touchscreen monitor requires VESA mounting. The monitor size is 15.6″ 1366×768 16:9 and it has a 10 point touch capacity. This is for applications which are multi-touch and virtual keyboards. What makes this monitor popular is the ASUS Eye Care technology. The technology helps in the reduction of eye fatigue. Examples of how the fatigue can be reduced include; blue light filtering and flicker-free backlighting.
- The monitor has vivid color performance.
- It also comes with Splendid Video Intelligence Technology.
6. View Sonic TD2421 24″ 1080p Dual-Point Optical Touch Screen Monitor HDMI, DVI
By: View Sonic Touch Screen Monitors
View Sonic presents a touch screen monitor, with a black finish and a modern design. The monitor’s surface even has 6H scratch resistance. It has a viewing angle that is unbelievably ultra-wide. Applications that best suit this monitor include; POS displays, public kiosks, and other retail and commercial applications. The monitor also comes with two speakers which are in-built.
- The monitor comes with a quick start guide.
- It also has energy star certification.
5. TOGUARD WR952 10.1 Inch IPS Touch Monitor Screen with Stylus Color Ultra-Touch Screen Monitors
By: TOGUARD Touch Screen Monitors
They say the devil is in the details and TOGUARD has designed this monitor with the most outstanding resolution. At 1280*800 you are definitely guaranteed to get visual enjoyment. This touchscreen monitor would be an excellent choice for an indoor monitor, a PC monitor or a CCTV monitor. It is so versatile, that it can also be used as a mini size TV screen, photo scanner or video display.
- The touchscreen monitor is energy efficient.
- It has a 10.1″ IPS display screen.
4. Acer T272HL bmjjz 27-Inches (1920 x 1080) Touch Screen Widescreen Monitor
By: Acer Touch Screen Monitors
This Acer monitor is 27″ in size and has an edge-to-edge widescreen display. I would recommend this for individuals who are looking for Full High-Definition content. For purposes of convenience, this touchscreen monitor comes with VGA & HDMI (MHL) inputs. This will enable you to connect your Smartphone, tablet and other media players with ease. The awesome thing about this is that they will all be on Full HD display.
- The monitor is a 10 point touch screen.
- You will get access to Windows 8 touch features.
3. HP 23.8-inches FHD IPS Monitor with Tilt/Height Adjustment and Built-in Speakers (VH240a, Black)
By: HP Touch Screen Monitors
HP makes it easy for you to have multi-monitor set-ups. This can be attributed to the touchscreen monitor’s ultra-wide viewing experience. This is one of the most environmentally friendly options on this review. The backlighting does not contain any mercury. The monitor glass itself is free of arsenic. It is an energy efficient buy because of its low-voltage halogen design.
- You will get HDMI, VGA, and HDCP support.
- It has integrated speakers.
2. Dell S2240T 21.5-Inch Touch Screen LED-lit Monitor – Touch Screen Monitors
By: Dell Touch Screen Monitors
Its fine craftsmanship will completely capture your attention. We all wouldn’t mind, getting our hands on touch screen monitor which looks this sleek. It has a sensor stack with a 1.1mm thickness. The thickness of the cover glass is approximately 1.1 +/- 0.2 mm. This monitor is Windows 8 certified and has a 25ms response time. If you will want an onscreen projection of images, you will just need to use HDMI, DVI or VGA cables.
- The monitor weighs about 7.49 lbs.
- The monitor size is 21.5 inches.
1. HP Touch Screen Monitor Pavilion 21.5-Inch IPS LED HDMI VGA Monitor
By: HP Touch Screen Monitors
No other touchscreen monitors offer such crystal clear visuals. This HP model has about 2 million pixels which make this possible. The image quality that you will get will be extremely vibrant. This monitor will keep surprising you at every turn. It has a 7ms response time, with overdrive. You won’t face such issues as motion blur because the pictures will always be crisp and fluid. This touchscreen monitor is beyond its competitor’s level.
- The touchscreen monitor has VGA, HDMI, and HDCP ports.
- It is about 21.5 inches in size.
The choice that we decided on was the HP Pavilion 21.5-Inch IPS LED HDMI VGA Monitor. It is what we recognize to be the best touchscreen monitor. The features that this monitor has been worth the price. This level of quality can’t be overlooked. The fact that it has been constructed with eco-friendly features is also a very big plus.